Source by PrimoStats makes it easier for content marketers to save and organize statistics. Source the stats you need from your Google Chrome™ browser. With one click, save your stats in Google Sheets™.
This Google Chrome extension includes fields to save the statistic, source URL, publication title, and publication year. You also can add notes for each stat.
No more forgetting where you saw a stat. Source the stats you need in real-time. That way, you save time and create better content.
- Quickly source stats as you research online
- Curate stats with notes to read later
- Save and organize your stats in Google Sheets™
How It Works
- Install ‘Source by PrimoStats’ to your Google Chrome™ browser
- Select ‘Settings’ in the extension
- Connect your Google account
- Add your desired Google Sheet URL
- Select ‘My Source’
- Enter information in the form fields (Source URL is required)
- Click ‘Source Stat’ to add your stat to the Google sheet
You need a Solo, Professional, or Business membership to use Source by PrimoStats.
Please contact us with your questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PrimoStats helps content marketers find stats faster. We’re a searchable database of curated marketing statistics. Save time researching with stats from reputable sources.
Access to Google Chrome extension
- Solo Membership
- Access to Google Chrome extension